6.6.10

I'm Scared.


I'm scared. I'm scared that nothing I have ever done or ever do will be good enough. That even when I try to prove myself no one will be impressed. I'll just be laughed at. Like I have been the rest of my life. I'll just be a nobody. I'll be nothing. I'm scared of growing up. Everything changes. It's all so new and frightening. I hate changing. I don't want to get older and drift further away from my close friends. I'm scared of my appearance. I'm scared of looking ugly. I have VERY low self-esteem. I guess when you go through 14 out of 16 years of your life with people telling you you're ugly and not good enough you start to believe it yourself. And it really damages your brain. I'm scared of moving. Not me moving, but my friends. My best friend might be moving away. Far away. If she left, I'd be alone and surrounded by people I don't know (except like 4 others). I'd be lost. And severely depressed. I'd be alone. And that is my biggest fear of all. Being alone.

2 comments:

  1. its ok i love you and youll always have friends and you will remember your friend that is moving in your heart.i love u again.:D this is from kenzie btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your share!!
    keep posting and happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete