1.1.10

Start All Over


In 2009 I...
|| Broke a promise
|| Fell out of love
|| Lied
|| Cried over a broken heart
|| Disappointed someone close
|| Hid a secret
|| Pretended to be happy
|| Met someone who changed my life
|| Sat home all day doing nothing
|| Pretended to be sick
|| Lost something expensive
|| Learned something new about myself
|| Tried something I normally wouldn't try and liked it
|| Made a change in my life
|| Found out who my true friends were
|| Met great people
|| Stayed up till sunrise
|| Cried over the silliest thing
|| Had friends who were drifting away from me
|| Got sick
|| Liked more than 5 people at the same time
|| Celebrated Halloween
|| Had my heart broken
|| Had a stalker
|| Did something I regretted
|| Painted a picture
|| Wrote a poem
|| Ran a mile
|| Shopped at Hollister
|| Listened to music I couldn't stand
|| Went to a sleepover
|| Laughed till I cried
|| Cut in a line of waiting people
|| Told someone I was busy when I wasn't
|| Partied to celebrate the new year

In 2010 I will...
|| Get prettier
|| Grow out my hair
|| Keep my hair healthy
|| Get a better haircut
|| Try out new hairstyle and makeup ideas
|| Be more fashionable
|| Take good care of my skin
|| Keep my good hygiene up
|| Always smell good
|| Always have my nails painted
|| Put more lotion on
|| Write more often
|| Blog more often
|| Draw more often
|| Hang out with and talk to friends more often
|| Try calling instead of texting
|| Meet cute boys
|| Date cute boys
|| Take more pictures
|| Be happier, optimistic, focus on good things
|| Leave bad things for diaries and writing
|| Make more music with Azita
|| Hang out with my sister buddy best friend Shalyn
|| Stop dumping all my problems on Lane
|| Get better grades
|| Study more
|| Laugh and smile everyday
|| Never spend a day doing nothing
|| Cut back on junk food
|| Be more spiritual
|| Be more outgoing
|| Possibly get a job and my license
|| Be more in shape
|| Have more fun
|| Be outside more
|| Fall in love?
|| Make amazing memories. (:

Starting fresh. This will be my first blog post.

2010 HERE I COME. BE PREPARED.

No comments:

Post a Comment