3.1.10

Rant- Bah sorry. Don't waste your time by reading this.


I hate this feeling. This sick feeling. This bothersome sore throat that won't go away no matter what I do. I hate getting sick. I get sick so often. My immune system is so weak, and it sucks. :( Bah Humbug. Of course I would get sick at the start of a new year. I WOULD. That is so me. AWESOME. THANKS BODY. YOU'RE WONDERFUL. YEAH.

I've been so bored and tired lately too. It's not my fault, I think I have that SAD thing, seasonal depression or whatever. I always get sad during winter. It's just me. Always been like that, most likely always will. I might also have a slight case of insomnia. I'm so extremely tired in the day, but I stay up all night because I seem to have no drowsiness. I don't even know... Like right now, I should be so tired, falling asleep as I type this, but I feel wide awake. I've been awake. All night. Thanks to my throat. There are dozens of cough drop wrappers littering my desk. I need to throw them away but my legs aren't seeming to function. My body doesn't want to move, aside from my hands and fingers.

I really don't want to go back to school. I dislike homework and learning about boring things that I won't ever remember after we're done taking tests on it. I only enjoy it's social scene. I like talking to my friends and classmates. I would do that all day, I guess you could call me a social butterfly when I want to be. When I'm not shut in my room writing or just being away from the world, lost in my thoughts. Not replying to any texts or doing much of anything. So if I don't text you back for a full day, you now know what I'm doing. So don't get mad when I don't respond to your probably meaningless "hi".

I hate how people can text you the most fake stuff, and most of the time I believe it. It's cause I'm so gullible. They don't care about how I'm doing or what I'm up too. They're just texting me for the sake of texting, not being alone and awkward, they're bored, or something else. I hate those people. That's why I text with sincerity. When I ask how someone's doing I truly care and want to know. Everyone's answer is usually a "good" but I love it when it's not. It sounds so selfish, that I'm kind of hoping that someone has a problem. And it is selfish and almost cruel. But I just like cheering people up, I love being able to say the right thing and make someone feel better. I've been told it's a gift I have by several people, and I love my so called "gift".

But I think I might try to get in a small bit of sleep. I've been watching the same Barbie movie for days now. But at least I stopped watching Thumbelina. I swear I've seen that over 400 times. But I still love it. Watching it makes me smile and laugh and makes me feel happy.
I also apologize for the way I write. It's so jumbled and mixed together because it's my stream of consciousness, so I'm sorry but you're just going to have to deal with that. (:
Good Night Blog. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment