13.1.10


Everything has seemed so...different lately. I've been doing nothing but reading. I'm not a reading person at all. I don't even know what's come over me. I've been reading anything I can get my hands on. Its my only escape. The only thing that can make me feel happy in my life when I'm alone. I don't have anyone to talk to, so i've turned towards reading. Writing as well. my lyrics are actually turning out really well lately. Azita's helped me so much with them. She inspires me. (:

I'm on my new macbook now by the way! It's so exciting. A new place to store all my music and my thoughts and lyrics. It's great.

I heard what happened in Haiti. It's awful. I wish I could be there, helping, serving, doing anything that I could to help those people in need. Gosh, I wish I could be there. So badly. My heart is with them, my prayers are with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment